The flexible and thin tip allows movements in every direction. The formula with waterproof properties provides durable line, soft satin-matte finish, doesn’t smear, and keeps the perfect looks. It dries quickly and doesn’t dry out the skin. Can be used together with extended and thickened eyelashes for lower and upper lids. Enjoy the easy application and the eye-catching effect!
WATER/AQUA, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BLACK 2 (CI 77266) [NANO], METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, LAURETH-21, ACRYLATES/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, C11-15 PARETH-7, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE.
TIPS AND TRICKS
1. How to avoid transferring the liner to the eye crease?
- Apply a thin layer of Eye Shadow Keeper on the eyelid.
- Apply the eyeshadow.
- Apply a small amount of the One Move Liquid Eyeliner and wait until it is totally dry.
2. Use a brown eyeshadow – it will fill the space between eyelashes and will be a sketch for your perfect line.
3. The line should be an extension of the lower eyelid line. To keep a steady hand rest your elbow on something.
4. Put little dots along the eyelash line and then connect them with one line.
5. Oops... The line needs fixing? Correct their shape with a q-tip soaked in makeup remover.