8 ml/0.27 US FL OZ
Nail polish that includes minimum 77% of natural origin based ingredients. Extremely durable and resistant to abrasion, keeps the colour and gloss for up to 6 days. The product is quick drying, can be used on a slightly wet first layer of the nail polish or Natural Origin Base. It doesn´t cause discolouration of the nail plate, doesn´t chip off, and protects the nail plate against mechanical damage. A flat, flexible brush with a slightly rounded tip ensures an easy, smooth and smudgeless application.
To achieve the best results, use with Natural Origin Base Coat and Natural Origin Top Coat.
- Ethyl and butyl acetate produced from sugar beet and sugar cane
- A natural plasticizer ensures flexibility and water resistance; base raw materials for the production of plasticizers are: corn, grain, sugar beet
- Nitrocellulose extracted from cotton and bio-ethanol
TIPS & TRICKS
- Apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. After 2-3 minutes apply second layer of the polish. Wait another 2-3 minutes and boost up the effect with Natural Origin Top Coat
- Use the full set – base, polish and top, to maximize the manicure durability and enjoy even a ten-day-long effect
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ALCOHOL, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, METHICONE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, TALC, WATER/AQUA, CITRIC ACID [+/-(MAY CONTAIN): RED 36 (CI 12085), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].