Evens out and hardens the nail plate preparing it for the application of nail polish. Prolongs the durability of manicure, visibly improving the condition of nails and preventing them from splitting. Enriched with sweet almond oil, avocado oil and Vitamin E can also be used on its own, giving the effect of healthy and well-cared nails. A flat, flexible brush with a slightly rounded tip ensures easy, smooth and smudgeless application.
To achieve the best results, use with Natural Origin Nail Polish and Natural Origin Top Coat.
- ethyl and butyl acetate produced from sugar beet and sugar cane
- a natural plasticizer ensures flexibility and water resistance; base raw materials for the production of plasticizers are: corn, grain, sugar beet
- anitrocellulose extracted from cotton and bio-ethanol
- Vitamin E
- avocado oil
- almond oil
TIPS & TRICKS
- apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. After 2-3 minutes apply second layer of the polish. Wait another 2-3 minutes and boost up the effect with Natural Origin Top Coat
- use the full set – base, polish and top, to maximize the manicure durability and enjoy even a ten-day-long effect
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SUCROSE BENZOATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MEK, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, VIOLET 2 (CI 60725).